- We provide you with a professionally designed ad.
- You post the ad on your website.
- Any user that clicks through the ad on your website to ours and completes a course registration, would direct a commission to you (paid monthly). Commission rates are 10% per sale with courses ranging from $400 to $6,000.
- Since your website is already developed, the only work required at your end is to post the ad we give you.
That’s it! Contact us to get involved.
|Email Address||Internet Speed||Sound|
|You will require an email address to create an account in D2L||Internet access is required. High speed is recommended but not mandatory.||Sound card with speakers or headphones. All courses contain some audio material.|
Once you are working in a course and want to access a different course, simply return to the My Home page to see these options.
There is no limit to the number of online courses that you can work on at one time. However, depending upon what type of learner you are, it may be better to focus on one course at a time and complete it before beginning the next one.
Our courses are set up for maximum flexibility for the learner and can be taken in any order.
However, if you are taking the OH&S Practitioner certificate program (10 courses), we recommend that you complete all of the courses before beginning Safety Program Design and Analysis as this course encompasses content from all other courses. Likewise, when taking the Environmental Monitoring certificate program (10 courses), we recommend beginning with Introduction to Environmental Monitoring and Introduction to Environmental Management before starting the other 8 courses.
UNBC Continuing Studies One-Stop Student Services
Call toll free 1-866-843-8061 (North America), Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm, Pacific Time.
Course Support: email@example.com
- Registration Functions
- Assistance in scheduling classes
- Official certificate, course completion records and transcripts
- Credit transfer
- Information on classes and class schedules
- Information on add/drop
- Advising Functions
- Scheduling courses/information on learning path
- Guidance on coursework
- Student Accounts Functions
- Fee payments
- Tax forms
- Review of student accounts
- Password reset
- Support Functions
- Technical support
- Information on online services
- Information on technology services
- Other Functions
- Funded program
If you need technical support outside business hours, please contact the following support centres:
North America Toll Free: 1-877-325-7778
Australia Toll Free: 1-800-778-631
UK Toll Free: 0-808-234-6744
New Zealand Toll Free: 0800-456214
Singapore Toll Free: 800-101-2348
Universal Toll Free: 80042020777 (Can be used from Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand & UK)
Regular Long Distance: 1-519-772-0323 (International clients dial 011-1-519-772-0325)