Administration, Health & Safety & Reporting
Know an Environmental Monitor’s rights, responsibilities, and reports. “Safe” doesn’t have to be a four-letter word with this course. Watch for ORCA, too!
This course is the fourth element of the Online Environmental Monitor Certification. Learn from experienced and qualified experts how to bring the importance of health and safety into the workplace. This course will not only help students to be safe in the workplace, but also teaches them the vital processes through which Environmental Monitors communicate their findings to stakeholders.
- Define Health and Safety
- Understand OH&S (Occupational Health and Safety) Programs
- Know what to expect on the first day of work
- Understand the importance of safe work practices
- Review environmental monitoring communications, including field notes, photo-documentation, and reporting requirements.
- Learn key components of communication with stakeholders
Brian V. Brown AScT, ID, CRSP, CHSC, EP
Brian Brown is a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP); an Applied Science and Technology Professional (AScT); has received his Provincial Instructors Diploma (ID) and has qualified as a Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC) under the auspice of the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering.Read More About Brian
Eric Lennert BSc Environmental Studies, Natural Resource Specialist
Bio coming soon.