Dip.Ex.Sc., B. Rec Management Canfitpro certified Pro Trainer, FIS, PTS, NWL
- Diploma in Exercise Science, Bachelor of Recreation Management (completing)
- Certified Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS), Fitness Instructor Specialist (FIS), Healthy Eating and Weight loss Specialist (HWL) with canfitpro
- Pro Trainer (course conductor and examiner) for PTS, FIS, HWL and CPR (level A,B and C) and AED with canfitpro
- Certified Triathlon Coach, Triathlon Canada/NCCP
- Certified Sport Movement Specialist level 2 – canfitpro/Twist Conditioning (certification no longer offered)
- Certified level 1 Sport Performance Coach – Twist Conditioning
- Certified level 1 Fitness Kickboxing Instructor, Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach and Functional Training Coach with Fitness Kickboxing Canada
- Course conductor for all 3 certifications with Fitness Kickboxing Canada
- 1st degree black belt, ITF Tae Kwon Do
- Level 1 instructor, Jeet Kune Do Concepts
- Certified in Advanced Exercise Nutrition – Human Kinetics
- Conference presenter, course conductor and workshop provider.
Kevin has been a fitness professional for 26 years. His work as a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, strength and conditioning coach, triathlon coach and martial arts instructor have provided Kevin with a broad experience in the fitness, wellness and sport industry. He has enjoyed working with a varied clientele from youth development through active aging, to Olympic athletes. This industry is his lifelong passion, from the behind the scenes work of program development to the front lines teaching classes and working one on one with clients.